The Association of Regulated Nurses of Manitoba (ARNM) represents more than 10,000 licensed practical nurses (LPNs), registered psychiatric nurses (RPNs), nurse practitioners (NPs), registered nurses (RNs), graduate nurses, nursing students, and former nurses in Manitoba who work in various areas from direct care to management. ARNM is the professional voice of nurses in Manitoba. We support nurses to be health leaders across settings to advance nursing and advocate for the public they serve.
The Communications Coordinator leads communications and marketing activities and initiatives to support organizational goals, engage nurses, and advance the profession of nursing.
As a key member of the team, you will support the marketing, communication, and member engagement initiatives needed to achieve ARNM’s strategic goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop communications and marketing materials including website content, advertisements, surveys, PowerPoint presentations, and more
- Develop and coordinate email marketing campaigns, including the monthly eNews
- Manage and monitor ARNM’s social media accounts
- Update and maintain the ARNM website www.arnm.ca
- Monitor and report on analytics
- Coordinate weekly professional development sessions
- Assist with the coordination and execution of special events
- Seek strategic partnerships, sponsorships, and advertisers
- Provide support during membership renewal including backup phone coverage, processing member applications, and responding to member inquiries
- Acting as staff liaison for appropriate committees
- Required to attend occasional evening meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- A diploma or degree in communications or other related education and/or experience
- Knowledge of best practices in communications and marketing for a variety of audiences
- Experience planning, writing, editing, creating, and formatting a wide variety of print and digital communication materials
- Experience working on websites and knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-moving environment with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, work closely with a small team and contribute as needed
- Confident with technology including Microsoft Office 365, virtual/remote meeting technology (Zoom, Teams, Asana, etc.); knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
What we offer you:
- Contemporary, virtual, flexible work environment
- Competitive salary
- Extended health benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Pension plan
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Joyce Kristjansson, email@example.com, by the end of the day on August 21, 2022.
We thank all who apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.