The University of Manitoba is offering the following course in the Fall of 2022:
NURS 2100: Introduction to Family Caregiving Across the Lifespan
Thursdays from 1pm-4pm
Fort Garry Campus, University of Manitoba
This course challenges faulty beliefs and myths about family caregivers.
We will explore the science behind:
• the caregiver role and experience
• the multidimensional needs of caregivers
• multidisciplinary approaches
FACT: We will either be or need a family caregiver at some point in our lives.
FACT: Family caregivers need better support in a wide range of areas.
NEEDED: Students from different disciplines and the community to learn how we can work together to improve the caregiving experience. Please join us!Application Deadline: August 1st
If you have any questions about the course, please contact:
- Dr. Michelle Lobchuk, 204-474-7135 | Michelle.Lobchuk@umanitoba.ca
- Prof. Jamie Penner, 204-474-9315 | Jamie.Penner@umanitoba.ca
If you have questions about applying or registering for the course, please contact:
- Karen Nickerson, Student Advisor, General Studies, 204-474-8330 | Karen.Nickerson@umanitoba.ca