This award is presented to unit, program or interprofessional team that has made a significant and meaningful difference to the health and well-being of a client population in a direct care, education, administrative or research setting.
- Demonstrates exceptional collaboration, cooperation and respect
- Consistently strives to improve and maintain a positive practice environment
- Achieves positive outcomes for patients through a team approach
- Applies research or best practices to improve patient care
- Uses innovative and creative approaches